Action Contre la Faim France
Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights against hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principals- independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has been part of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of under-nutrition, particularly during and after emergency situations linked to conflicts or natural disasters. Action contre la Faim focuses its actions on 5 main areas of expertise: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health, Psychosocial Support and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2021, Action contre la Faim provided aid to 25 million people in more than 46 countries worldwide. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
Under the supervision of our Regional Country Director Ukrainian Crisis the main responsibilities are :
– Identify content opportunities to document the context of the crisis and AAH’s activities in the 3 countries of intervention (Romania, Poland and Ukraine).
– Produce coms materials (photos, videos ,testimonials, articles, interview, etc.) to be used for donors, external communications, fundraising purposes and internal communications
– Produce and update the talking lines document, as well as brochures to present AAH’s activities in the region for external use
– Support media work including writing press releases and support media visits in the field
– Train regional/local staff on producing self-made content and answering media requests
– Support HQ with editing requests for simple documents
– Draft regional communications strategy
Regular travel on the field (within Ukraine, Poland and Romania).
Base will be Vinnytsia till end of December then Kyiv.
You have masters’ degree in international relations, International Humanitarian Law, social sciences, politics, development studies, or similar field.
You have 3 years experience in communications or public relations, or some combination as a journalist, PR/marketing specialist and communications practitioner, preferably with an international NGO or non-profit. You have excellent skills as a photographer and writer (including experience collecting in-depth personal testimonials); videographer skills are a plus. You have a good ability to translate highly technical source material into compelling, accessible content for a general audience and to perform basic colour correction and editing. You have strong project management skills and experience in producing communications assets tailored to a range of different target audiences. You have ability to manage deadlines against a communication calendar and strong knowledge of international development and humanitarian work.
– You speak and write fluently English (Ukrainian, or Russian is a plus)
– You have proven interpersonal and networking skills
– You are adept at problem solving, able to identify challenges and proactively recommend solutions
– You have the ability and flexibility to manage work across multiple time zones.
– You are open-minded and flexible, autonomous and results-oriented
– You have strong interpersonal skills with sensitivity to local cultures, gender and humanitarian principles
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
– 6 Months fixed term contract under French legislation
– Monthly gross salary from 2450 to 2800EUR upon experience
– Monthly per diem and living allowance: 686EUR net, field paid
– Monthly country allowance: 450EUR
– Child allowance: 1500EUR per year per child present in the country of origin (maximum 6000EUR/year)
– 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
– 5% of the gross salary for regional allowance
– Transportation and accommodation : Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
– Medical coverage: 100% coverage of health contributions (social security + health insurance) and repatriation insurance
– Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 215 EUR at each RnR period
– Training : Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
ACF is committed to people with disabil
How to apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here
Closing date: 19-Oct-22