Action Contre la Faim
Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights against hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principals- independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has been part of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of under-nutrition, particularly during and after emergency situations linked to conflicts or natural disasters. Action contre la Faim focuses its actions on 5 main areas of expertise: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health and Care Practices, Gender and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2019, Action contre la Faim provided aid to 17 million people in more than 49 countries worldwide. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
You are in charge to identify and implement high quality food security and livelihood (FSL) activities which are appropriate and comprehensive, in conformity with overarching strategy and the standards set internationally, by ACF and by national policies.
More precisely you will:
– Set up, implement and report on food security and livelihood projects (distribution)
– Supervise and manage the program team
– Participate in the coordination, representation and partnerships of ACF in your area of intervention
– Identify needs and contribute to project elaboration
– Contribute to deliberations on strategy and the positioning of the FSL Department
– Contribute to the quality, accountability and impact measurement process of your program
You hold a Bachelor Degree in business, social sciences, or economic studies with 3 years of work experience in a similar and relevant field with project cycle management experience and with team management experienceYou demonstrate solid command of project cycle management and you have experience with internal and external reporting.You also have experience in cash and in-kind distribution.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
– 6 months fixed term contract
– Remuneration package and competitive benefits according to ACF policies.
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
How to apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here