Créée en 1979, Action contre la Faim est une organisation non gouvernementale internationale qui lutte contre la faim dans le monde. Sa charte des principes humanitaires – indépendance, neutralité, non-discrimination, accès libre et direct aux victimes, professionnalisme, transparence – fonde son identité depuis plus de 40 ans. Sa mission est de sauver des vies en éliminant la faim par la prévention, la détection et le traitement de la sous-nutrition, en particulier pendant et après les situations d’urgence liées aux conflits et aux catastrophes naturelles. Action contre la Faim coordonne ses programmes autour de 5 domaines d’activités : Nutrition et Santé – Santé Mentale, Pratiques de Soins, Genre et Protection – Sécurité Alimentaire et Moyens d’Existence – Eau, Assainissement et Hygiène – Plaidoyer. En 2019, Action contre la Faim est venue en aide à plus de 17 millions de personnes dans 49 pays à travers le monde. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
VOTRE POSTE ET VOS RESPONSABILITÉS
Under the supervision of the Deputy Country Director Programs, you will be in charge of the overall donors activities and elaboration of donors documents in order to ensure the quality of relationship with donors and the respect of reporting deadlines.
More precisely, you will :
– Contribute to the development of the mission strategy in relation with the Deputy Country Representative by leading proposals development
– Support the elaboration of internal and donor reporting documents and ensure the follow up of the mission’s reporting obligations
– Follow up on contract monitoring and filing, and ensure regular and efficient communication and information/document sharing within the mission and with the HQ
– You hold a Master’s degree in fundraising, public relations, communications, development, humanitarian aid or international relations.
– You are flexible and team-oriented able to handle intense work pressure, tight deadlines and ad hoc demands.
– You are familiar with donor guidelines and take pride in delivering consistent high quality work on time.
– You appreciate the importance of being service-minded in your support to the field, you are also persistent and firm in your commitment to strengthen quality, ensure compliance and manage risks.
– You are used to take initiative, operate with a high degree of independence and enjoy the respect from colleagues due to your integrity as well as the knowledge and hands-on experience that you will bring to the team.
– You have at least one year experience within the international humanitarian sector directly engaged with project management cycle and grants management (it will be preferable to have a field experience working for an INGO).
– You have experience in emergency crisis and active conflict zone
– You have good organisation skills, and have the ability to prioritize your tasks in the most efficient manner
– You speak and write fluently English (Ukrainian, Russian, Romanian or Polish is a plus)
VOS CONDITIONS D’EMPLOI
Please note the position is subject to fundings, the location is also to be determined according to the ongoing assessments.
– 6 months fixed term contract under French legislation
– Monthly gross salary from 2010 to 2335EUR upon experience
– Per diem and cost of living allowance 462EUR
– Country allowance 150 EUR /month
– Child allowance: 1500EUR per year per child present in the country of origin (maximum 6000EUR/year)
– 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
– Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
– Medical coverage: 100% coverage of health contributions (social security + health insurance) and repatriation insurance
– Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 215 EUR at each RnR period
– Training: Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
How to apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here