Action Contre la Faim
Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights against hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principals- independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has been part of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of under-nutrition, particularly during and after emergency situations linked to conflicts or natural disasters. Action contre la Faim focuses its actions on 5 main areas of expertise: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health and Care Practices, Gender and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2019, Action contre la Faim provided aid to 17 million people in more than 49 countries worldwide. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
Your main responsibility will be to ensure the implementation of the health programmes and the overall management of personnel, budgets, logistics and work plan management of the health projects. This involves the project life cycle, in addition to reporting on the projects activities in line with its specific scopes; schedule, resources, quality, risks, representation, coordination, and contractual requirements.
More precisely, you will be in charge of:
– Leading, implementing and supervising the health project activities
– Managing, supervising, training and developing the skills of ACF teams
– Developing and participating in the nutrition/health strategy and the writing of new interventions
– Representing ACF and developing local partnerships
You hold a Masters degree in health, public health, nursing, or general medicine, with two years or more of professional experience in a similar programme management role, with at least a year of experience in an emergency context.
Furthermore, you have a confirmed experience in management and personnel capacity building.
You have an excellent knowledge of the english language and strong analytical, synthesis, and writing skills.
A former ACF experience, and/or an understanding of the Ukraine context, with and understanding of the Ukrainien language will be considered as assets for this position.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
– 3-6 months fixed term contract under French legislation
– Monthly gross salary from 2010 to 2335EUR upon experience
– Monthly per diem and living allowance: 493EUR (Ukraine) – 459EUR (Romania) – 462EUR (Poland)
– Monthly country allowance: 450EUR (Ukraine) – 150EUR (Poland&Romania)
– Child allowance: 1500EUR per year per child present in the country of origin (maximum 6000EUR/year)
– 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
– Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
– Medical coverage: 100% coverage of health contributions (social security + health insurance) and repatriation insurance
– Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 215 EUR at each RnR period
– Training: Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
How to apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here