Action Contre la Faim
Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights against hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principals- independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has been part of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of under-nutrition, particularly during and after emergency situations linked to conflicts or natural disasters. Action contre la Faim focuses its actions on 5 main areas of expertise: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health and Care Practices, Gender and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2019, Action contre la Faim provided aid to 17 million people in more than 49 countries worldwide. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
Your main responsibility is to provide a technical support to ACF project staff on Basic Needs and Cash Programmes planning, implementation and coordination at regional level.
More specifically you will be in charge of :
– Monitor the humanitarian situation on basic needs, and evolution on markets and financial services in the country of intervention
– Define basic needs and Cash program strategies
– Supervise basic needs and Cash programs
– Ensure active participation of ACF in national coordination and technical forums and develop functional partnerships with relevant partners and other stakeholders
– Supervise and manage the basic needs/cash/FSL team
You hold a master degree in Economics, Agriculture, Public Health, International Development or related fieldYou have at least 3 years experience in a similar position;You have experience in leadership and demonstrate excellent managerial and leadership skills;You are able to manage and optimize a project specifically in an emergency context.;Fluent English is mandatory, Romanian or Ukrainian would be a plus.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
– 3 to 6 months fixed term contract
– Remuneration package and competitive benefits according to ACF policies.
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
How to apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here