Action Contre la Faim France
Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights against hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principals- independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has been part of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of under-nutrition, particularly during and after emergency situations linked to conflicts or natural disasters. Action contre la Faim focuses its actions on 5 main areas of expertise: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health, Psychosocial Support and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2021, Action contre la Faim provided aid to 25 million people in more than 46 countries worldwide. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
Under the supervision of the Country Director, you are responsibile for ensuring the safety of ACF in Cabo Delgado; whilst at the same time providing an enabling security environment to allow ACF teams to be at the cutting edge of operational implementation in Country.
More specificaly, you will be in charge of:
– Designing and implementing ACF humanitarian access strategy in the country.
– Defining and implementing ACF security management system
– Training and making ACF staff aware of security environment, procedures and rules
You hold a previous experience in security management in hostile/insecure environnement (which is mandatory) as well as experience in security in INGO. Your awareness on issues that affect aid workers globally is recognize and so is your proficiency of the context and challenges of operating Humanitariam and emergency programs
You have experience working in a multi-cultural environment: you are known for being diplomatic and sensitive to cross cultural issues, your capacity to work under pressure and your creativity. You have excellent communication skills and foster information sharing amongst the teams
You have analytical skills on security issues (risk/threat assessment, management, awareness, training, etc.) and reporting skills (incidents, compilation of security, assessments, written reports, etc.).
You have an very good proficiency in English (both verbal and written) and Portuguese or spanish or italian.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
– 12 months fixed term contract under French legislation
– Monthly gross salary from 2450 to 2800 EUR upon experience
– Monthly per diem and living allowance: 503EUR net, field paid
– Monthly country allowance: 150EUR
– 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
– Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
– Medical coverage: 100% coverage of health contributions (CFE + complementary health) and repatriation insurance
– Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 250EUR at each RnR period (+flight ticket reimbursement up to 700$)
– Training: Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
How to apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here