- Undertake comprehensive review and assessment of Accommodation Plans against the PALM scheme minimum accommodation standards and benchmarking of costs against local property markets, considering barriers and challenges AE may have in identifying appropriate accommodation.
- Work with PLF Relationship Managers and Communications teams to provide additional individualised (and generic) guidance to AEs in relation to their accommodation planning, the management of tenancies and end of tenancies
- Support the PLF Assurance team with desk and in person audits of PALM scheme worker accommodation.
- Regularly review and update accommodation plan forms, submission and assessment processes to support continuous improvement.
- Accurately track the status of all Accommodation Plans, assessments and related data through the PALM MIS.
- Provide support to PLF Australia Engagement team activities relating to increasing the supply of suitable accommodation for PALM scheme workers in regional areas, including partnerships with local councils and property investors.
- Provide guidance to Relationship Managers in relation to worker disputes around accommodation standards.
Engage with relevant government departments to discuss ongoing residential tenancy matters/ regulatory issues.
- Travel within Australia, as required.
- Education in business administration or other relevant qualification and/or experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant work experience in coordination, compliance and audit work
- Experience in accommodation management/ leasing
- Strong understanding and practical experience of audit, compliance and risk analysis in a business/corporate environment.
- Customer/client relationship management.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High level proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and web browsers.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with limited supervision, to work to deadlines, and to balance competing priorities.
- Driver’s license and flexibility to undertake frequent travel, including after hours and weekends and including interstate and international.
How to apply
The Accommodation Plan Coordinator position is classified at B2 under the DFAT Aid Adviser Remuneration Framework (ARF). The successful candidate will be offered an initial contract to 30 June 2023.
You must have valid Australian work rights to be considered for this position – visa sponsorship is not available.
This is a Brisbane based role with options for flexible working. Candidates who are willing to relocate for the position must do so at their own expense.
Applications close on 20 April 2022 and will be assessed on a rolling basis. Please apply with the below link: https://palladium.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/2/home/requisition/13143?c=palladium