International Organization for Migration
Position Title: Accountant
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Job classification: General Staff/ G-4
Type of Appointment: Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
Closing date: 28 September 2022
Salary: Php 540,912.00 per annum net of taxes
Under the general supervision of the National Central Accounting Officer and the direct supervision of the Claims Processing Supervisor, the successful candidate will be mainly responsible for Travel Claims Processing.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with four years of relevant professional experience in Accounting or Finance; or
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with three years of relevant professional experience.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent is preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting systems and/or SAP plus generally accepted accounting principles and internal controls;
- Audit experience an advantage;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Computer literacy including proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Knowledge of International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) is a plus.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via IOM Philippines jobsite not later than 28 September 2022 with reference code VN 062/2022 Accountant.
For further information, refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0622022-vn-0622022-accountant-g-4-manila-global-administrative-centre-mac-philippines
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.