- Count incoming deposit bags received from units
- Prepare change orders for the units
- Count and maintain the balance of the accounting safe and petty cash fund daily to ensure all safes are correct
- Reporting cash sales from units into weekly sales report
- Reporting weekly sales from the franchise brands
- Post incoming checks to the accounts receivable spreadsheet and maintain copies of the invoice with the check once payment is received
- Assist in making calls to departments on campus concerning past-due accounts receivables
- Ensure all invoices are paid on time
The job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activates may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in accounting.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience in a high-volume/fast-paced environment required.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .
To apply for this job please visit click.appcast.io.