Action Contre la Faim France
Créée en 1979, Action contre la Faim est une organisation non gouvernementale internationale qui lutte contre la faim dans le monde. Sa charte des principes humanitaires – indépendance, neutralité, non-discrimination, accès libre et direct aux victimes, professionnalisme, transparence – fonde son identité depuis plus de 40 ans. Sa mission est de sauver des vies en éliminant la faim par la prévention, la détection et le traitement de la sous-nutrition, en particulier pendant et après les situations d’urgence liées aux conflits et aux catastrophes naturelles. Action contre la Faim coordonne ses programmes autour de 5 domaines d’activités : Nutrition et Santé – Santé Mentale, Soutien Psychosocial et Protection – Sécurité Alimentaire et Moyens d’Existence – Eau, Assainissement et Hygiène – Plaidoyer. En 2021, Action contre la Faim est venue en aide à plus de 25 millions de personnes dans 46 pays à travers le monde. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
VOTRE POSTE ET VOS RESPONSABILITÉS
As the Operations Support Coordinator, you’ll provide leadership and management of all the Support Service functions and systems at regional/field level, including Logistics, ICT, Finance and HR & Administration Management
More precisely, your missions will be :
– Provide overall coordination of the support function inter-departmental work plans, in order to provide operational support to project implementation,
– Conduct risk management, internal control, and audit of support functions,
– Approve all financial documents that require payment,
– Train support staff on best practices that will improve the mission’s operations,
– Ensure proper reporting in support departments.
The position requires someone with extensive experience in managing support teams such as Logistics, ICT, Finance and HR & Administration Management. You should be able to take responsibility in ensuring that the support teams are giving their optimum support towards the implementation of all ACF funded activities which results into timely and quality services to the beneficiaries.
– You hold an advanced University degree (Masters) preferably in Finance, Economics, Logistics and/or Social/humanitarian/Development studies or equivalent and have experience in HR and financial management;
– You have at least 3 years humanitarian experience in country level senior management/coordination role, in complex emergency / insecure contexts
– You are known for your management and coordination skills (Finance, HR, and Logistics). Proven experience in proposal writing and budget development;
– With excellent written and oral communications skills, you have demonstrated ability to write and edit reports under deadline pressure.
– Proven ability to translate analysis and evaluation into operational planning and strategy;
– You are well organized, you work autonomously and you are able to take decisions and/ or conclusions with minimal guidance. Excellent organizational, leadership, and motivational/training skills and experience;
– Fluent (written and spoken) in English
– Having a training in in safety and security management will be a plus.
VOS CONDITIONS D’EMPLOI
– 12 months, fixed term contract under French legislation
– Monthly gross salary from 2200EUR to 2525EUR upon experience
– Monthly per diem and living allowance: $305 + $449 net, field paid
– Monthly country allowance: 450EUR
– Child allowance: 1500EUR per year per child present in the country of origin (maximum 6000EUR/year)
– 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
– Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
– Medical coverage: 100% coverage of health contributions (social security + health insurance) and repatriation insurance
– Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 215 EUR at each RnR period
– Training: Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
How to apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here