Lutheran World Federation
LWF World Service is the humanitarian and development arm of the Lutheran World Federation. We are a widely recognized, international, faith-based organization working in over 20 countries. We seek to bring people of all backgrounds together in the common quest for justice, peace, and reconciliation in an increasingly complex and fragmented world.
A commitment to the human rights of every individual, regardless of their status, guides our work, actions, and operations. We are particularly known for our timely, compassionate, and professional humanitarian work and our field presence in hard-to-reach areas. Our work is people-centered and community-based. Above all, we work with the most vulnerable, and in order to claim and uphold their rights, we engage proactively with local government and community structures. www.lutheranworld.org/WorldService.
LWF Jordan is implementing a project funded by ELCA, and FCA aims to improve economic support for women and design advocacy campaigns, and support Challenges facing women in the labor market and limit their economic participation. LWF methodology for advocacy project by following the L2G, building the capacity on the local level, national and then share it with the international team in Genva. Where 30 women from the local community will participate in the training to raise their capabilities in business management and E-marketing. Where these women participated in two group projects, one of them in Zarqa, specializing in supporting their digital capabilities and starting marketing, advertising, and photography operations, and the other project in Irbid about a kitchen for health. products and selling them through social networking sites.
2. Duties and Responsibilities
- He/She is responsible to Conducting advanced training courses for 34 beneficiaries on Business and Marketing in Irbid & Zarqa In Addition to share the training plan with LWF.
- He/She will Prepare pre-assessments and post-assessments for the training in coordination with MEAL team,
- He/She will Provide LWF with the training material related to the subject matter before the sessions start.
- He/She will held 4 days of training in each area, 8 sessions in total.
3. Scope of Work
The consultant should have an introduction to the project design by the program team, understand the Advocacy part well, and know LWF link it with livelihood. The consultant should identify the gaps between the two business projects LWF supports, especially on the business and marketing, to have proper training materials and plan for the participants.
4. Expected Outputs and Deliverables
- Prepare the Final report to contain qualitative, quantitate data, recommendations, challenges, training materials such as handout for the participates and guideline for the training Materiales , beneficiaries’ questions, and process evaluation learned.
- Focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
- Involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
- Take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
- Listen and speak effectively and honestly.
- The expected Outcome for the beneficiaries:
- Basic business concepts
- The project idea is effective and viable
- Use the appropriate methods for the success of e-marketing
- Distinguish between e-marketing and traditional marketing
- Gaining marketing experience and using it in the marketing process
- Target the right category for your product
- Correctly set financing rates
- Follow up on competitors and customers to achieve the best results
5. Indicators to evaluate the consultant’s performance
Performance indicators are:
- Successful delivery of trainings as per the agreed plan
- Quality of reports including lesson learned and recommendation for the coming years.
- Pre-post evaluation results, participants satisfaction on the training curricula and tools.
- Feedback from advocacy officer and M&E officer.
6. Contract and Duration:
The services should be delivered between 30th January, to March ,2023; upon signing the agreement days will be agreed.
7. Duty Station:
Lutheran World Federation/ Jordan program / Zarqa & Irbid AMAN community centres including LWF local partners Naya and Zahr AL roman CBOs .furthermore LWF and the consultant shall meet to discuss the plan and the methodology if needed.
8. Qualifications and experience
- Relevant occupational qualification at a minimum of four years.
- Occupational competence in Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Assessing the experience of the Digital Marketing and Marketing Executive Apprenticeship Standards desirable
- Proven track record of imparting skills and learning to others.
- Desire to assist learners in achieving their career and learning aspirations.
- High level of self-motivation – ability to work on own initiative.
- Good problem-solving / decision-making skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to motivate others and influence work behaviours
- Have relevant experience for the subject matter.
- Demonstrate understanding of working with vulnerable beneficiaries, the ability to respect the beneficiaries’ culture and beliefs, and the ability to treat them all equally
- Ability to deliver the training in Arabic, while provide reporting to LWF in English
- Previous experience in designing and facilitating training on related subjects.
- Self-directed, Strong interpersonal, initiative, and communication skills.
- Commitment to LWF policies on promoting gender equality and diversity in the interests of marginalized people.
The beneficiaries data should be secured and to not share it externally as LWF committed for the data protection policy.
How to apply
Submission of Proposals;
Applicants who meet the aforementioned qualifications are invited to submit Expression of Interest comprising a technical and financial proposal, a clear Methodology, evaluation tools, work plan and CVs for the suggested work team. Deadline for Submission of proposals is 15th Jan 2023. These should be submitted to
the following email address: [email protected] Documents will be submitted in English in electronic format: Microsoft word format/PDF/PPT no later than the 10th Jan 2023.
Closing date: 15 Jan 2023