CANADEM is seeking seasoned professionals with previous relevant experience for its French language Sexual and Reproductive Health roster. CANADEM is a Canadian based NGO that works with various UN agencies through the standby partnership programme. We regularly deploy candidates in various areas of expertise all around the globe. Registration with CANADEM is always free. We are looking to expand our pool of experts for potential/upcoming opportunities with different UN agencies field offices. Most positions are for 3 to 6 month deployments.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Fluency in French is essential.
- Field experience in complex emergencies, including humanitarian emergency response.
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience within a multinational and multicultural environment
- Have a strong interest and motivation for inter-agency coordination.
- Ability to develop and coordinate SRH programmes that target refugees, IDPs/returnees and their host communities.
- Demonstrated organizational skills: the ability to work independently and productively, with multiple stakeholders in a constantly changing environment/
- The ability to work in a team in a productive and autonomous way, and to deal with requests or questions as they arise/
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: the ability to successfully and effectively liaise with teams across a wide range of functions within a multicultural environment.
How to apply
If you have the above-mentioned skills, please register with CANADEM before contacting us. Registration is available on our website at https://www.canadem.ca/register-with-canadem. After registering, please apply for this roster on our website HERE
*Closing date: 31-Oct-22