Media in Cooperation and Transition
MiCT is looking for a media and communications specialists / trainers.
The specialists will develop a training curriculum for a communications training for government officials from Libya. Training will take place in November / December on site in Tunis as well as follow up consultation online.
– Government officials: 4 day training workshop in Tunis plus follow up consulting online
– Local municipality officials: 3 x 4 day training workshops in Tunis plus follow up consulting online
Media in Cooperation and Transition (MiCT) gGmbH is a German media development organisation that implements projects in Africa, Asia and the Middle East. MiCT’s activities focus on the interplay between conflict, media coverage and reconciliation.
For the past 12 years MiCT has been conducting investigative reporting training and has produced investigative reports in cooperation with local journalists in Iraq, Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Sudan & South Sudan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, as well as several countries in Sub-Saharan Africa.
For more information on MiCT please visit our website: https://mict-international.org/
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in media and communications training.
- Demonstrated expertise as a trainer / media consultant, experience in working with government officials.
- Arabic native speaker, proficiency in English.
- High professionalism, self-motivation, efficiency, and results-oriented delivery.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing conditions and requirements.
- Experience and familiarity with the political situation in Libya is an asset.
How to apply
Please send your application (PDF) including your CV and your salary expectations (daily rate) to: [email protected]
Closing date: 30-Sep-22