Gülümseme ve Zeytin
Contract type: consultant
Place of work: Maarrat Misrin and Hazano.
• Providing 10 advisory sessions to job owners and companies that include tips and steps to develop work.
• Full management of sessions with a report on each session.
• Guiding participants with effective methods and strategies related to project development and mechanisms for dealing with the market.
• Discussing with all participants the problems they face in their projects and discussing solutions
• Preparing and giving oral presentations
• Present the results related to each session with the companies.
• Helping participants formulate their ideas to achieve business objectives
• Keeping abreast of knowledge of the latest technological advances in this field
• Communicate effectively orally and in writing
• Sending reports on work
Scope of work and main tasks:
• Presenting 10 sessions in the required field.
• Submit a technical report after the end of each session with the related documentation (attendance papers).
Qualifications (study – work experience)
• Postgraduate studies or university degree in business administration, economics, or any related branches
• Previous work experience with civil society organizations
At least three years of experience in consulting for profitable projects
• Has excellent leadership and organization skills
• The ability to solve problems
• Excellent skill in working on computer programs (Word – Excel – PowerPoint – e-mail and correspondence).
How to apply
All interested candidates can upload their files to: https://forms.gle/6o261S9B8moBYcym8 by Sunday,20th Nov 2022.
Only selected candidates will be invited for a short interview, where they will be asked to briefly present their toolkit, approach, and ideas for the training and workshops.