COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
COOPI is looking for project writers candidates for its Roster of Consultants with the following profiles:
- Agenzia Italiana per la Cooperazione allo Sviluppo (AICS); MAECI.
- UE: DG ECHO, DG INTPA.
- USAID/US Government: BHA/BPRM.
Pre-qualified candidates will be included in a roster for on-call assignments related to project design and assessment. Depending on the nature of the assignment and the needs of the country, on-site missions may be envisaged.
Profile of the candidate
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent);
- A minimum of 5 or more years of professional experience relevant to the position for which you are applying;
- Excellent writing, research and analytical skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English and French; knowledge of Spanish desired.
- Field experience.
- Able to work effectively in a multicultural environment;
- Able to work independently and remotely, as well as in various settings;
- Proven ability to work in situations of insecurity, stress and in countries considered to be at risk;
- Flexibility to travel within the country and in the areas of intervention;
- Excellent organisational and management skills.
How to apply
To apply please send your CV, motivation letter and a list of project proposals written in the past 3 years to the link
Closing date: 10-Oct-22