#everydayheroes #ThinkFamilies #weareChildSafe #ngo #socent #recruitment #job #Paris #administration #fundraising #partnerships #donors #childprotection #VAC #PSEA #harmreduction #HIVAids #alternativecare #eduation #vocationaltraining #employment #NGOnetworks
COUNTRY REPRESENTATIVE (Paris based)
HELLO from Friends
Are you experienced in developing relationships with donors and the government, looking for a next step in a more flexible, work from home, either full or part-time role? Do you enjoy having a variety of tasks ranging from administrative to representing Friends-International to French and European donors and other stakeholders?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, then you may just be the person we need.
Does this describe you?
- You are a highly independent supportive team player who is passionate about building futures of marginalized children, youth and their families, with a particular focus on Southeast Asia
- You are comfortable talking to and presenting representing Friends’ mission to donors such as foundations, corporates and individuals
- You have great writing skills with experience in writing donor reports, proposals, as well as government and partner official correspondence
- You’re experienced in coordinating with colleagues who are based in another country and from diverse cultural backgrounds
- You have proven experience in handling administrative tasks in a French NGO and you can navigate through various government requirements
- You’re fluent in French and proficient in spoken English
Friends-International consists of multiple dynamic teams in Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, Indonesia, Myanmar and Europe that are delivering innovative services for children, youth, their families and their communities. Together with our partners across the world, we are protecting those in need and supporting people to become productive citizens of their country.
As a Country Representative, you will be a spokesperson for Friends in France, building new and leading existing relationships with our France-based donors, managing all administrative and compliance processes whilst maintaining a strong link with our HQ team based in Phnom Penh, including our Fundraising team. This is a new role for Friends and it is ideal for someone who is looking for a long-term, steady-pace role with some travel required, mainly in Europe. You will form part of our Fundraising team, including meeting with our Europe-based donors directly and/or supporting with the proposal writing process in the French language. Ideally, we would like you to be based within the Paris metropolitan area.
How to apply
Sounds good? Great! Please email your CV with your Cover Letter and salary expectations now to [email protected] and let’s talk more.
All applicants will undergo an extensive background check in compliance with our Child Protection Policy and Protection against Sexual Exploitation and Abuse Policy.