Job title : Cybersight Manager, Vietnam
Type of contract : Full-time
Contract period : Twelve months contract renewable subject to funding availability.
Location : Hanoi, Vietnam with regular travel to project sites (30%).
Starting date : May 2023 with 2-month probationary period
Cybersight is Orbis’s award-winning telemedicine platform, helping eye health professionals improve their knowledge and skills, collaborate on diagnosis and treatment of their patients, and connect with a global community of practice that includes ophthalmologists, optometrists, nurses, and technicians.
Over the last 18 months, the uptake and use of Cybersight services in Vietnam have grown significantly. The Cybersight Manager, Vietnam will support the continued growth and impact of Cybersight – both in support of Orbis Vietnam’s programmatic activities, and nationally within the eye health community. The Cybersight Manager, Vietnam will serve as Orbis’s ‘Cybersight champion’, and will play a lead role adapting/coordinating translation of digital content, facilitating live learning events, overseeing the implementation of Cybersight Artificial Intelligence Services, and promoting and increasing use of Cybersight services and tools amongst the eye health community in Vietnam.
REPORTING & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
The Cybersight Manager, Vietnam reports to the Country Director with a technical reporting to the Global Program Specialist, Telehealth & Program Technology (Orbis Headquarters). The position will collaborate closely with the Orbis Vietnam team, the broader Telehealth & Program Technology team, and other colleagues in Orbis offices around the world.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Support the adoption and implementation of telehealth, online learning and mentorship services and tools for eye health professionals across Vietnam, including Orbis Vietnam partners; this includes collaboration with Orbis Vietnam to effectively integrate Cybersight services into the design of new and ongoing Orbis training and service delivery programs.
- Act as a Cybersight champion for these services and tools: promoting them, delivering training and supporting their successful use.
- Oversee the deployment of Cybersight Artificial Intelligence (AI) at Orbis Vietnam-supported hospitals/clinics, and provide hands-on support for start-up and ongoing implementation.
- Facilitate the translation/adaptation of ophthalmic education content, including online course material and other digital resources, such as video content.
- Facilitate live webinars delivered by ophthalmology experts for the eye health community in Vietnam, using video-conferencing services.
- Coordinate all digital elements of Orbis Vietnam training and blended learning projects, including use of Cybersight for pre-screening and post-op follow-up for hospital-based trainings and the Flying Eye Hospital; creation/adaptation of online course content and remote surgical mentorship
- Understand the ongoing online learning and support needs of the Vietnam eye professional community, acting as a liaison between the community, the Vietnam-based Orbis team and the Orbis headquarters team
- Develop new and innovative methods of marketing and incentivizing eye health professionals in Vietnam to maximise uptake and use of Cybersight services and tools
- Help steward existing technology-focused donors and work with the Vietnam team to find new funding opportunities.
- Represent Orbis and attract new Cybersight users at ophthalmic and other health conferences and events within Vietnam, including set up and staffing of Cybersight display and demonstration booths.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Vietnamese citizen.
- At least 5+ working years in relevant field
- Education in ophthalmic, optometry, medicine, public health, or other related fields. Master’s degree in relevant fields is desirable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and experience of principles and methods for demonstrating and promoting digital products and services.
- Demonstrated, hands-on experience implementing digital technologies
- Experience working in a health care environment.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Tech-savvy, comfortable working with varied technology (online course platforms, video conferencing, web applications)
- Skill and ability to use automated office equipment and software programs
- Demonstrated skill in developing work processes using automated equipment
- Excellent time management abilities
- Consistently approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently with little oversight
- Dynamic, energetic personality with the ability to motivate and influence other busy professionals
- Ability to travel domestically 30% of the time
How to apply
Click here to apply.
Deadline: 28 Mar 2023