Adventist Development and Relief Agency International
POSITION ADVERTISED: ENUMERATORS
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) is a global humanitarian organization with a mission to work with people in poverty and distress to create just and positive change. ADRA Somalia belongs to the world wide network, comprised of more than 130 supporting and implementing country offices. ADRA is looking to recruit qualified enumerators for its programs in Jubbaland (Gedo, Kismayu and Dobley), Puntland, Banadir (Balad), Hirshabelle (Johar and Belewntyne),Southwest (Baidoa, Elbarde and Barawe), Galmudug and Somaliland for the year 2023.
Enumerators are key individuals that are responsible for collecting quality data for integrated projects and are responsible for ensuring that information collected is reflected upon, used to improve ongoing programs, and is incorporated into consistently high quality reports.
Main responsibilities and duties;
- Conduct household surveys from target beneficiaries (volume of work is based on assessment design)
- Take part in Key informant interviews and focus group discussions as assigned by the assessment leader
- Review survey documents in order to ensure accuracy of data.
- Ensure adherence to child safeguarding and child protection policies.
- Complete all planned tasks in required time frame evidenced by submission of completed tasks to the supervisor/M&E Officers.
Qualifications and Experience supervisor/M&E officers.
- Minimum academic qualification, university degree.
- Experience in data collection, analysis and field assessments
- Conversant with data analysis software like SPSS.
- Good report writing skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to collect and gather information in a designed way.
- Active listener who captures exact response from respondents.
- Ability to communicate verbally and written in both Somali and English.
- Basic understanding of applications on mobile technology and computers.
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with peers and stakeholders
- Ability to speak read and write both Somali & English
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application to [email protected] not later than 17th March 2023 indicating your preferred location. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
‘’ADRA Somalia is committed to upholding the rights of all children and vulnerable adults that we serve and those we interact with in the course of our work. We endevour to protect all from all forms of abuse and exploitation as outlined in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and Inter Agency Standing Committee (IASC) six core principles on Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA). ADRA Somalia has zero tolerance to abuse and exploitation of beneficiaries and staff.’’
Deadline: 17 Mar 2023