Feed the Children
Job Title: Finance Intern
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Reporting to: Finance Officer
To support the team in ensuring the efficient and transparent management of finances in line with recognized accounting/auditing standards and Feed the Children Finance procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain a proper and orderly filing system.
- Assist in maintaining accounting records using Feed accounting software
- Manage payments and receipts, and accountability from program staff and liquidations from field visits as per Feed the Children policy and procedures.
- Assist in preparing the necessary documentation required for payments as stipulated in FEED policies.
- Assist preparing monthly statutory payments and ensure they are submitted timely.
- Assist the Finance team in managing field offices Finance needs for a sound financial management practice.
- Update tracking sheet platform or document book in Finance ensuring that all documents that come to finance are recorded with correct details on dates, person delivering or receiving the same.
- Scanning documents and uploading onto SharePoint
- Perform finance errands to enable smooth running of finance and user departments
- And any other duty as assigned by management.
- Should be currently Pursuing studies in recognized college in last academic year or graduated within the last one year.
- Should posses excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Have ability to operate to use office equipment or ready to learn ie. Photocopier, Scanner, Projector and digital cameras.
- Posses’ relevant Computer skills, MS Office packages etc.
- Current Accident Insurance certificate.
- Passionate about working with Children and ability to cope with Child Protection Policies.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements please send your application and detailed CV to:
Deadline: 17 Mar 2023