Overview As a leading healthcare education organization, Unitek Learning’s family of schools helps thousands of students launch and accelerate their careers every year. As a rapidly growing and highly successful company, Unitek is also a great place to pursue a rewarding and challenging career. We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits, unlimited growth potential, and a collegiate work environment.
We are looking for a Financial Aid Administrator to join our team.
As our Financial Aid Administrator (FAA), you will meet and communicate with current, prospective and alumni students to guide them through the financial aid process. As an FAA, you will report directly to the Director of Financial Aid. You will be responsible for administering, determining eligibility, and processing student financial aid to maintain positive cash flow, in addition to other related tasks for the financial aid department.
- Processing Verification and Disbursements
- Awards state and federal aid to eligible students according to regulations and policy
- Counsels students and parents
- Provides estimates and packaging information
- Calculates Return of Title IV
- Default Management and Financial Literacy programs
- Running reports to ensure work integrity
- Interacting with other departments to assist students
- Maintaining up to date information on new federal regulations
- Assisting with Private Loans
- Packaging VA benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Campus VUE experience preferred
- Computer knowledge is recommended, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Attention to detail with the capability to multi-task
- Medical, Dental and Vision starting the 1 st of the month following 30 days of employment
- 2 Weeks’ starting Vacation per year. Increasing based on years of service with company
- 10 paid Holidays and 1 Floating Holiday
- 401K with a Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance at 1x’s your annual salary
- Leadership development and training for career advancement
- Tuition assistance and Forgiveness for you and your family up to 100% depending on program
To apply for this job please visit careers-unitek.icims.com.