SOS Children's Villages International
SOS Children’s Villages, founded in 1949 by Hermann Gmeiner, is the world’s largest non-governmental organization focused on supporting children and young people without parental care, or at risk of losing it.
Child neglect, abuse and abandonment is everywhere. Families are at risk of separation. Locally led, we work in more than 130 countries and territories to strengthen families who are under pressure so they can stay together. When this is not in a child or young person’s best interests, we provide quality care according to their unique needs.
Together with partners, donors, communities, children, young people and families, we enable children to grow up with the bonds they need to develop and become their strongest selves. We speak up for each child’s rights and advocate for change so all children can grow up in a supportive environment.
Working hours: 25-38,5hrs/week
Duration: 6-12 months
Software testing and user support: as member of a fundraising systems and data management team you will participate in testing new software features, analysing bugs and user errors and perform data maintenance and clearance jobs as well as data cleansing.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Work with applications based on Microsoft CRM as well as in the field of digital asset management where you will classify, monitor and check digital media.
- Check worldwide child data from different data bases in order to secure the correctness of data across systems.
- Prepare data for test cases, testing user interfaces, workflow routines and APIs.
- Perform the tests and record test results for further improvement (no coding).
- Bachelor/Master student or recent graduate in the fields of informatics (FH, HTL, TU)
- Previous experience with Microsoft CRM and strong Excel skills are an asset
- Proactive working style and able to work independently
- Eager to learn
- Fluent English language skills; Fluent German is an asset
- Applicants must hold a valid Austrian working permit or be eligible to work within the EU
- International working environment with a social and thriving team culture
- Insight into the functioning of an international working NGO
- SOS Children´s Villages International believes that interns undertake a valuable role in our organisation. We offer a fixed gross salary of €1.050 per month on a full-time basis.
How to apply
Position remains open until filled. If you are interested in this position, please submit your detailed application in English at**https://careers-sos-kd.icims.com**