- CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
- CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
- Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
- Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
Overview of Position
- CTG is looking for qualified staff as mentioned below in the TOR.
- Provide expertise on process improvement, organizational redesign, change management & performance measures.
- Assist in BPR analysis, design & implementation.
- Develop process flows.
- Present findings to the sponsoring office, senior management & others.
- Develop project plans detailing scope of work, objectives, roles & responsibilities, work breakdown, deliverables & schedule.
- Develop detailed implementation & rollout plans.
- Track & monitor progress against plan during all phases of the implementation.
- Understand priorities, discuss progress & problems & obtain approvals.
- This role reports to the line manager
- Minimal 5 year experience with process improvement, strategic planning & organizational redesign, change management & performance.
- Experience with a project management methodology such as PMP, PRINCE2, etc.
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework.
- Experience in customer services & the ability to provide a professional interface with the user community.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work outside normal working hours if required.
- BA degree in a related field required.
- Experience with government or commercial consulting.
- Industry recognized certifications are an asset.
- This role has no team management responsability
- Qualified female candidates are encougared to apply for this role.