International Committee of the Red Cross
The ICRC Mission in Warsaw is announcing a vacant full-time position of “HR Officer” based in Warsaw.
This role should be familiar with the Polish HR regulations, labour laws and labour market.
[Please note that this is a national/resident position and Polish applicants will be processed with priority. All applications should be sent to bud_hr[email protected] . More info could be found below.]
Under supervision of Human Resources Manager, the HR Officer will contribute to the implementation of HR Department projects and processes as well as administrative activities planned for the Delegation.
· Follows-up on HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall operational regional strategy
· Supports HR team to organize planned projects, prepares required lists, appointments, coordinates administrative processes
· Contributes to drafting policies, guidelines and ensures their smooth implementation
· Designs HR communications and supports in planning/implementing HR processes and procedures, monitors and ensures compliance with local labour Code and ICRC staff regulations
· Provides support to HR team and employee relations by addressing demands, needs or other issues whenever applicable, finds efficient solutions
· Carries out administrative follow-up on HR-related processes (conflict management, training, etc.)
· Supports in HR Marketing projects such as Career Fairs and other, in accordance with existing ICRC rules & HR Roadmap
· Organizes recruitment process of CV screening/longlisting, candidates interview and testing conduction, follow-up on chosen and rejected candidates
· Provides support and guidance to hiring managers in recruitment process
· Ensures that new employees are welcomed and well onboarded
· Contributes to development and regular trainings organization for the employees
· University degree (bachelor’s degree or higher)
· At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience, international humanitarian work experience will be viewed as an asset
· Accurate and proactive personality with good planning and organizational abilities
· Highly motivated to work within HR Department and with multinational team
· Polish Labour Code sound knowledge
· Fluent command of spoken and written English and Polish
· Computer proficiency (MS Office)
· Result-oriented and ready to work with strict deadlines
· Quick in learning, good analyzing and interpersonal skills
What we offer
• Rewarding diverse work in a humanitarian and multicultural environment
• An on-boarding orientation course and other opportunities for further in-house training
• Competitive compensation & benefits package.
How to apply
In case your skills and background correspond to the mentioned requirements, please send your CV and Cover Letter in English to the e-mail bud_h[email protected] with the subject line indicating “HR Officer Warsaw”.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The ICRC values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive working environment.
We do our best to provide you the most accurate info, but closing dates may be wrong on our site. Please check on the recruiting organization’s page for the exact info. Candidates are responsible for complying with deadlines and are encouraged to submit applications well ahead.
Closing date: 9/17/2022