Our client, a market-leading business in the Technology sector is seeking a remote IT Engineer to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. With a presence across the UK this role will be home-based, with the requirement to visit various offices and client sites from time to time, and therefore candidates must have access to their own vehicle and a valid UK driving license. The suitable candidate will be a strong 1st Line Engineer with some 2nd Line experience, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role. Key Responsibilities:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a 1st Line role, providing a high level of infrastructure, desktop and network support to a range of clients
- Server Operating Systems
- 2008 / 2008R2, 2012 / 2012R2 / 2016, 2019, Active Directory
- Experience in Virtualisation (specifically Hyper-V)
- Experience with Firewall, Switch and Wireless Configurations
- Good Hardware skills with confidence to work on-site with a range of clients
- Backup solutions
- VEEAM / Backup Exec
- Office365 This is a fantastic opportunity for a knowledgeable and skilled IT Engineer to join a thriving business who are leaders within their field. You will be working both independently and as part of a team, providing a high level of support to a broad range of technical clients, whilst visiting client sites from time to time where required to assist with hardware faults and on-site projects. This is a remote role with a generous package with a market-leading salary and bonus scheme included. CVs are being reviewed so please apply now for immediate consideration.
To apply for this job please visit www.remoteworker.co.uk.