With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Here’s where you come in:
As the IT Senior Director for Digital Workplace Services, you will be responsible for directing the integration of IT processes across multiple functional areas and oversee IT services provided to multiple regions globally.
Individuals within the IT leadership job family have responsibility for activities that contribute to planning, creating and implementing an IT vision and strategy aligned with the company’s strategic business plan. You will oversee the development of corporate standards, technology architecture, technology evaluation and transfer. You will manage small to large teams of people responsible for developing and delivering IT solutions for the business and customers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has 10 to 15 years of IT and business/industry work experience. Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally, as necessary
- At least 3 years of experience in managing multiple, medium to large cross-functional teams or projects, influencing senior level management and key stakeholders.
- Requires demonstrated ability to launch and deliver multiple, concurrent IT projects on time and within budget.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally, as necessary.
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English.
How to apply
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online by the closing date of 29 SEPT 2022.
*Location to be determined by home country/state of the successful candidate where WVI is registered to operate.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.