STTA Scope of Work
Position Title: ITN ICT4D Consultant
Classification: ST Local
Level of Effort: TBD
Dates: April – September 2023
This scope of work (SOW) sets forth the services to be provided by Consultant to SAII Associates Ltd/Gte, an associate company of Chemonics International Inc.
The objective of this billable short-term assignment is to serve as the ITN ICT4D Consultant for the USAID Global Health Supply Chain (GHSC) – Procurement and Supply Management (PSM) project. The ITN ICT4D STTA will work with the Malaria ICT4D team to provide technical support for the implementation of ICT4D for ITN campaigns.
Background: The purpose of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program–Procurement and Supply Management Single Award IDIQ Contract is to ensure uninterrupted supply of health commodities to prevent suffering, save lives, and create a brighter future for families around the world. The IDIQ has four task orders (HIV/AIDS, Malaria, PRH, & MNCH) that directly support the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), and USAID’s Family Planning & Reproductive Health Program. All four task orders are implemented in Nigeria.
GHSC-PSM Project also provides health commodity procurement services and systems strengthening technical assistance that addresses all elements of a comprehensive supply chain.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Support ICT4D system design, deployment, monitoring, and system implementation data collection.
- Coordinates & Manages device configuration and setup for campaigns, (which include but not limited to mobile phones, handheld POS, biometric scanner etc) and SIM card management for the ICT4D implementation activities.
- Provide support in coordinating user badges production and sorting
- Provide support in devices management and troubleshooting
- Will serve as first line of support to the team.
- Provide application management support for the ICT4D systems.
- Provide system training and deployment support for systems developed by team.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Test and evaluate ICT4D platform and other system deployed
- Support system troubleshooting process and documenting.
- Support users on new and existing systems.
- Manages trackers (Maintenance, Update, Backup) for the team
- Assist team in online resources sourcing.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- At least 2 years working experience in ICT4D implementation for ITN campaign.
- Strong proficiency in ICT.
- Strong proficiency in Android related OS, with ability to manage Android phones and other Android related devices
- Critical thinking skills and attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective coordination and management of people
- Ability to work under little or no supervision
- Fluency in English is required
Supervision of Consultant:
The ITN ICT4D Consultant will report to ICT4D Coordinator.
How to apply
Qualified Applicants should click the link below to view the JD/scope of work and apply: https://chemonics-ghsc-psm-nga.formstack.com/forms/531_260_412_3_ict4d_experts
Deadline: 17 Mar 2023