Urgent Action Fund-Africa
- Provide logistical support in organising both physical and online meetings with Feminist Republik Registry Partners and advisors;
- Respond to queries from Registry Partners in consultation with the Supervisor;
- Collect and upload data collection forms from Registry Partners.
Research and documentation
- Provide support in developing interviewee lists for different research projects;
- Provide logistical support in scheduling both online and physical interviews;
- Provide support in conducting interviews when needed;
- Support the Supervisor in identifying potential research partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in womn’s studies, social sciences or related fields.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and French are mandatory. Arabic or Portuguese language skills are an added advantage.
- Previous research experience focusing on womn’s rights, human rights or social justice issues generally is an advantage.
Skills and Experience
- At least 1 year experience in research and knowledge generation.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel on the African continent and beyond as and when required
- An understanding of gender equality and womn’s rights issues, particularly in politically unstable and post conflict African settings.
- Familiarity with the womn’s rights development needs in Africa.
- Passionate about UAF-Africa’s mission, committed to teamwork, and achieving.
- results and building effective teams.
- Excellent inter-personal, public speaking, writing and negotiation skills.
- Experience working in a virtual work environment an added advantage.
UAF-Africa is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its hiring practices. UAF-Africa actively seeks a diverse applicant pool to build the most robust possible workforce. The Fund is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The position will be based in the selected candidate’s African country of resident.
How to apply
How to Apply
Candidates interested in applying for this role need to register on the UAF-Africa website & apply for this role using the link below:
No phone calls please.
We thank all those who apply, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To learn more about UAF-Africa and our programs, please visit our website at http://www.uaf-africa.org/.