Mary’s Meals International is delighted to be recruiting for a Learning & Development Advisor to join our People team. As Learning & Development Advisor, you will play a key role in delivering the L&D strategy across Mary’s Meals. Alongside working on key L&D projects, you will lead and champion the integration of online and digital methods of learning to support our remote-first workforce including our Programme Affiliates and National Affiliates.
Reporting to our Head of Learning & Development, you will bring a positive, creative approach to training design, development and delivery. You will thrive in a fast paced, varied role and will have the opportunity to collaborate extensively across our global family.
- Lead on the creation of digital learning solutions including online facilitated courses, e-learning modules, animations, videos, graphic resources, using a range of specialist software tools.
- Plan and coordinate learning development processes.
- Guide and advise line managers to help them identify learning and development needs within their teams, and in scoping viable and cost-effective solutions.
- Scope, evaluate, and share new technologies and methods with the Global L&D team, supporting them to integrate new methods into their own practice.
- Work with the Head of L&D and stakeholders to ensure all learning solutions have an accompanying evaluation plan, recommending appropriate methods and processes.
- Collaborate closely with content owners and subject matter experts supporting them through the learning development process, agreeing clear learning objectives, learning methods, and roles and responsibilities of all involved.
- Build a close relationship with the Programme Affiliate Learning Advisors, guiding their work on any Global L&D initiatives.
With strong experience of working within a varied Learning & Development role, you will bring robust experience of the design and development of digital learning solutions and methodologies. Creative, positive and with exceptional communication and relationship building skills, you will be a team focussed individual with experience of all stages of the learning cycle. Working across the global Mary’s Meals family, you will have the opportunity to develop L&D policies, practices and systems to drive simplicity, stewardship and service, in our learning & development offerings, as we strive to reach the next child waiting for Mary’s Meals.
Mary’s Meals is a global movement supported by people from all walks of life and we are focused on one goal – that every child receives a nutritious daily meal in a place of education. We continue to change the lives of over 2.2 million children who today will receive a Mary’s Meals. We believe in the innate goodness of people, respect the dignity of every human being and family life and believe in good stewardship of the resources entrusted to us. In line with our values, Mary’s Meals is fully committed to a culture of safeguarding.
We have a remote-first approach to work and are happy for you to work remotely and flexibly, in a way that best supports your work life balance. We also have an office near Glasgow city centre for those who live nearby and would like to work from here occasionally or on a regular basis. Part time working patterns will be considered, please outline your requirements as part of your application.
How to apply
To apply please click on this link Learning & Development Advisor – Remote – Mary’s Meals International (workable.com)
Closing date: 9/26/2022