Habitat for Humanity
Habitat for Humanity International is seeking to hire an experienced and professional LOD Manager. Provide quality support to the HR AO Department through the leading, execution and coordination of LOD initiatives designed to maximize talent potential and leadership excellence in HFHI and in LAC region. This role will be focused as well on all the global strategic initiatives such as leadership program, leadership assessments, DEI support, Global People Leader Forums, career development and other talent development initiatives.
Coordination with GTM in HQ
* Serve as a liaison between the GTM and the HR AO department to ensure adequate alignment with global initiatives, as well as advocate within the global team for LAC regional training and leadership development needs.
* Provide logistical, coordination and facilitation support require by the GTM to execute internal programs such as but not limited to Staley, LiT, LEAP, etc.
In charge of promote global development and training platform, tools, and resources, such as LinkedIn Learning, Habitat Learns, etc., to facilitate the creation of training plans as needed.
Support in LAC Region:
* Propose, coordinates and implement leadership development initiatives to support the strengthening of the staff performance.
* Support the talent reviews and succession planning processes as needed.
* Develops regional trainings and facilitate community of practice, implementing innovative methodologies, resources, and tools.
* Implements key strategic talent initiatives such as development of leadership competencies, execution of leadership programs and conducting and providing feedback on leadership assessments.
* Implementation of training programs that drive functional expertise and maximize effectiveness and efficiency within the staff.
* Assesses and identifies learning needs within the region to ensure the implementation and development of training programs to promotes highly performing and engaged team members at all levels.
* Facilitates leadership development programs by creating impactful trainings for managers to accelerate the growth of employees.
* Creates and executes training to enable the successful execution of servant leadership capabilities and additional leadership competencies.
Area Office support:
* Coordinates and support the process of the completion of Individual Development Goals thru Talent Quest, ensuring effective coaching and support for managers and individuals during the process.
* Provide support in HR processes related to OD such as onboarding, performance management and engagement survey.
* Provide support in the design of the learning activities for the HR, Safeguarding, Safety and Security, and any other workshop led by the AO, to ensure the accomplishment of the leaning objectives.
* Coordination and management of the relationship with external providers.
* Promotes DEI practices within the region in all leadership and talent management, programs, and processes.
* Propose marketing and roll-out communications to promote trainings within the staff.
* University degree in Psychology, Human Resources, or related formal studies.
* Minimum 5 years of work experience and at least 3 years in Learning & Development, Talent Management, or similar learning and/or training experience, ideally within an international organization.
* Experience understanding business needs and objectives and taking the initiative to drive valuable, effective, and aligned solutions.
* Experience developing, executing, and measuring training and development programs.
* Proficiency and knowledge of work with adult learning principles.
* Excellent presentation and facilitation skills and the ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders and employees across the organization.
* Bilingual Spanish/English require.
* Strong knowledge of core learning concepts/approaches.
* Client service orientation.
* Good communications skills written and verbal in both languages.
* Strong internal and external negotiation skills.
* Strong organization skills.
* Strong service orientation.
* Active support of HFHI Values:
– Humility – We are part of something bigger than ourselves
– Courage – We do what’s right, even when it is difficult or unpopular
– Accountability – We take personal responsibility for Habitat’s mission
– Safeguarding: HFHI requires that all employees take seriously their ethical responsibilities to safeguarding our intended beneficiaries, their communities, and all those with whom we work. Managers at all levels have responsibilities to support and develop systems that create and maintain an environment that prevents harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse, safeguards the rights of beneficiaries and community members (especially children), and promotes the implementation of Habitat for Humanity’s code of conduct.
* Master’s degree in Organizational Psychology or related formal study.
* Adult learning certification / specialization.
* Previous work in the NGO sector.
* Knowledge of virtual learning platforms and learning systems.