Fixed term | 6 months | ASAP
Created in 1993, ACTED is an international non-governmental organization pursuing a dual mandate of emergency response and development interventions in 40 of some of the world’s most vulnerable countries affected by conflicts, disasters or socio-economic hardship. With a team of 7,000 national staff and 400 international staff, ACTED implements 500 projects a year to support more than 20 million beneficiaries, notably in hard-to-reach areas.
ACTED goes to the last mile through programs and approaches that look beyond the immediate emergency towards opportunities for longer term livelihood reconstruction and sustainable development. Guided by the motto “Think Local, Act Global” and its 3Zero –Zero Exclusion, Zero Carbon, and Zero Poverty – strategy, ACTED puts local territories at the centre and provides a tailored support to local needs.
In response to the situation in Mozambique, ACTED recruits
You will be in charge of
Positioning and Fundraising
- Context, Donor and Partner Analysis
- Strategy development
- External relations
- Fundraising and proposal development
- Contract follow-up
- Partner Follow-up
Management and Internal Coordination
- Staff Management
Expected skills and qualifications
Strong experience in Grants Management and Fundraising, including leading and preparation of project proposals for institutional donors.
Knowledge and experience of staff management.
Experience working on the relevant country response is an asset.
Proficient in written and spoken English.
Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
Able to communicate complex information clearly, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Salary between 2500 and 2700€ monthly (before income tax), depending on the level of education, security level, etc as well as a monthly living allowance of $300
- Accommodation and food provided in ACTED guesthouse
- Pension, health insurance, life insurance and repatriation assistance (& unemployment insurance for EU citizens)
- Flight tickets every 6 months & visa fees covered
- Contribution to the luggage transportation: up to 100 kgs, depending on the length of the contract
- Annual leave of 25 to 43 days per year
- One week pre-departure training in ACTED HQ, including a 3-days in situ security training
- Tax advice (free 30-minute call with a tax consultant)
- Psychological assistance
How to apply
Please send your application (CV and letter of motivation) by email ([email protected]), including the reference: PDM/MOZ
Please note that ACTED will never charge a fee for the recruitment process.
Closing date: 3 Feb 2023