Deadline: 30th of May 2022
Duty station: Copenhagen, Denmark
WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Background information – PPG
The People and Performance Group (PPG) is a strategic HR function for UNOPS, based in UNOPS headquarters in Copenhagen. We are focused on partnering with key stakeholders to shape the UNOPS HR strategy and building a workforce and culture that enables the organization to deliver on its strategy. PPG is also at the forefront of UNOPS HR transformation journey.
Key Results Expected
- Organizational Structure Standards
- Workforce Management
- Job Design and Classifications
- An advanced degree, ideally in Management, Human Resources, Organisational design, international affairs or related subject.
- Applicants with a Bachelors degree with additional two years of relevant working experience may also be considered.
- At least five years relevant experience in Organizational Structure Design and Workforce Management with an ideal focus on HR and Talent Management
- Excellent understanding of job design approaches is required
- Experience with UN job classification standards is an advantage
- Understanding of UN office structures is an asset
- Knowledge of change management principles and methodologies is an asset
- Development and execution of communication and stakeholder engagement strategies
- Proficiency with Google Suit Applications including Google Sheet and Google Slides, including the ability to present data in a clear and meaningful way is required.
- Previous experience working in a global or international organisation is an asset
- Fluency in English required;
- Fluency in French and / or Spanish is a distinct asset.
Contract type, level and duration
- Contract type: IICA (International Individual Contract Agreement)
- Contract level: IICA 2 / ICS 10
- Contract duration: Open-ended, subject to organizational requirements, availability of funds and satisfactory performance
How to apply
In order to apply please use this link.