Raytheon Intelligence & Space
Job Description Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RIS) is seeking an experienced procurement professional to join the Secure Sensor Solutions (S3) Acquisition team. This position will be within the Mission Modernization Solutions (MMS) product line. The selected individual will be responsible for leading procurement efforts in support of multiple programs within the MMS business area. In this role, you will:
- Perform procurement and supplier management activities in support of U.S. Government and Commercial contracts.
- Administer and manage high dollar and complex material and service procurements from both Domestic and International suppliers.
- Utilize source selection techniques, compile and analyze data to perform price analysis, conducts negotiations (including terms and conditions) and identify supplier risks.
- Ensure that requirements (prime contract, quality, terms and conditions) are properly communicated to suppliers and manage supplier performance to cost, schedule, and quality requirements.
- Work closely with the Program Office to identify solutions to sourcing issues that require ingenuity, creativity and innovation.
- Identify opportunities to utilize long-term agreements and lead execution of those efforts.
- Monitor procurement reports and help drive performance to meet company metric targets.
- Conduct peer reviews of procurement packages to ensure compliance to Raytheon policies.
- Communicate clearly and be proactive in a very fast-paced environment. Be flexible, innovative, work with speed and agility yet be thorough, and drive tasks to completion.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in supply chain, preferably in procurement or subcontracts
- DoD procurement experience and knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR/DFARS)
- Experience placing purchase orders of high complexity and high dollar values
- Strong negotiation skills – ability to lead formal negotiations and teleconferences (price, schedule and supplier exceptions to contractual flow down requirements)
- Proficiency to perform and comprehend price and cost analysis, source selection/justification, analysis of supplier quotation
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with internal customers and all levels of management
- Demonstrated leadership skills – influence, presence, ability to interface internally and with suppliers
- Experience developing and delivering presentations (verbal and/or written) to key stakeholders
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and ability to think strategically
- Excellent time management skills – manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet team performance cadence (purchase requisition/purchase order updates, purchase order placement cycle time, on-time-delivery and other company metrics)
- Demonstrated understanding of all phases of sourcing and procurement execution
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel domestically/internationally, if required
- Experience in international procurements
- Knowledge of import/export regulations (ITAR/EAR)
- Experience in developing risk mitigation strategies
- Experience with leading teams
- Experience creating long term agreements
- Six Sigma and productivity improvement experience
- Working knowledge of Raytheon systems, processes, and procedures
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain a US Government Security Clearance
Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or similar
Must be a U.S. Citizen as the position will require the ability to access U.S. only Data Systems.
Relocation Eligible – No
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. All eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Award.
To apply for this job please visit careers.rtx.com.