en world group
Global Technology Company
Key Areas Of Responsibility
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business/procurement processes
- Assess, develop, implement innovative process improvement solutions, automate standard work and remove roadblocks
- Drive culture of innovation, simplification and continuous improvement through best practice sharing, advocacy and hands-on leadership
- Build/prioritize roadmap and drive the tactical execution of key operational excellence (OE) initiatives and resolutions across our Infra.
- Investigate and recommend new tools and business processes that simplify, standardize and enable operational excellence
- Derive actionable insights and routinely present recommendations from analysis
- Write SQL queries to extract data.
A Day In The Life
There is no standard day for this position. On any given day you could start with a morning meeting speaking with customers or stakeholders in the AMER and finishing up with a call to EMEA. You will be working on multiple projects across multiple teams, stakeholders and customers. Your biggest customers will be our Data Center Services Procurement team and Construction teams. Stakeholders include teams such as, legal, finance, EHS and more. From time to time you will interact with teams outside to share lessons learned and best practices.
About The Team
You will be working on an international team with members located across the global representing 5 different cultural backgrounds. Our team is truly diverse and inclusive who is customer obsessed, thinks big, delivers results and plays hard. We are still are relatively new team with lots of opportunity to grow and expand our services/support across the broader organization.
- 5+ years of program management experience requiring data analysis, process improvements, creative problem solving, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree (Operations, Supply Chain management, Procurement, Business Management, Data Analytics, or related fields
- Experience delivering functional requirements and/or statement of work (SOW) for the creation of new tools/process improvements
- Proficiency in SQL, Excel (including Pivot Tables, dynamic dashboards, array functions, Power Pivots, VBA, etc), Tableau, and dashboard/report graphs
- MBA or advanced degree in a related field preferred
- Passionate about understanding customers and their behavior in order to drive new feature development
- Preferred work experience in a fast paced deadline-oriented work environment
- Experience developing, analyzing, and communicating performance metrics to senior management
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with multiple customers and/or stakeholders to deliver improvements to existing products/services
- Experience deploying projects utilizing six sigma, Lean, and Kaizen methodologies
- Experience and understanding of third party services for building and operating a data center
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques
- Ability to deal with ambiguous problems and build solutions with proper project management
- English Language level: Business level ~ Fluent
Seniority Level: Associate Mid-Senior level
Job Function: purchasing, analyst, Project Management
To apply for this job please visit www.enworld.com.