International Development Research Centre
There are those who dream of living in a better world, and there are those who apply to IDRC!
Are you ready to work in a dynamic and collaborative team? If you see yourself as a future Program Officer, this may be of interest to you.
10 good reasons to apply to the Centre:
- Contribute to our mission: Building a more sustainable and inclusive world.
- Work for an organization that values and models diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Nurture enriching relationships with diverse and experienced stakeholders.
- Have the chance to bring continuous innovations to your work.
- Contribute to the on-going improvement of research uptake as it relates to animal vaccination within LMIC.
- Participate in the assistance of multiple on-going projects initiatives within the CRFS program.
- Provide logistical expertise to project partners, external researchers, or consultants.
- Work for an organization that supports your professional development.
- Have the flexibility to work in hybrid mode (3 days out of 10 in the office).
- Enjoy a long list of employee benefits.
And more: be part of a pre-qualified pool of candidates, eligible to be considered for future employment opportunities that matches you profile in case you are not selected for the current role.
Only 5 requirements for the chance to be selected:
- A Master’s degree in a discipline related to animal health or agriculture.
- English and French intermediate reading, writing, and speaking skills.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in livestock/animal health research.
- An in-depth understanding of gender and women’s empowerment.
- An enhanced knowledge of animal vaccine’s value chain and commercialization or agricultural innovation.
Do the math, you would probably win!
Together we can accomplish great things, so let us start now!
Last chance to apply: September 21st, 2022, at 11:59 PM EST
How to apply
Please apply online at https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=IDRC&cws=63&rid=1567
Closing date: 9/21/2022