International Development Research Centre
There are those who dream of living in a better world, and there are those who apply to IDRC!
Are you ready to monitor, evaluate and learn from IDRC’s successes and challenges in supporting research for development?
If you see yourself as a future Program Officer – Monitoring and Evaluation, this may be of interest to you.
10 good reasons to apply to the Centre:
- Contribute to our mission: Building a more sustainable and inclusive world.
- Work for an organization that values and models diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team from diverse cultures.
- Nurture enriching relationships with diverse and experienced stakeholders.
- Facilitating learning or decision-making processes.
- Working in developing regions.
- Have the chance to bring continuous innovations to your work.
- Work for an organization that supports your professional development.
- Have the flexibility to work in hybrid mode (3 days out of 10 in the office).
- Enjoy a long list of employee benefits.
And more: be part of a pre-qualified pool of candidates, eligible to be considered for future employment opportunities that matches you profile in case you are not selected for the current role.
Only 5 requirements for the chance to be selected:
- A Master’s degree in a relevant social science discipline.
- English and French intermediate reading, writing, and speaking skills.
- A significant experience in monitoring, evaluation or social science research.
- An in-depth understanding of designing or implementing monitoring and/or evaluation processes.
- An enhanced knowledge of using databases and data analysis.
Do the math, you would probably win!
Together we can accomplish great things, so let us start now !
Last chance to apply: October 26th, 2022, at 11:59 PM EST
How to apply
Please apply online at https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=IDRC&cws=63&rid=1574