- Location: Cotabato City, with frequent local travel and some international travel
- Salary: PHP 480,000.00 per annum plus pension (PHP 40,000.00 per month pro-rated)
- Contract: Fixed term, until March 2023 (subject to funding confirmation)
- Reporting to: Project Manager, Philippines
About the position
The Philippines Project Officer will work closely with CR’s project partners in the Philippines to assist and oversee their submissions of timely and accurate narrative and financial reports; run the secretariat of partner coordination meetings; draft and contribute toward fundraising activities for the Philippines program; provide the Philippines Project Manager with other logistical support and regional security updates; and engage in other general activities indicated by the Philippines Project Manager.
The Philippines Project’s Officer reports to the Philippines Project Manager, based in Cotabato.
This role can be based in Cotabato City or its adjacent municipalities / cities in Mindanao and will spend about half of their time traveling to partners offices and project sites.
- Strategic and operational planning;
- Programme management and partner support;
- Policy and analysis;
- Representation and networking;
- Financial management and fundraising; and
- Personnel management
Please note that all candidates who apply for this position must have the right to work in the Philippines.
We at Conciliation Resources Australia acknowledge the strength that comes in diversity. Conciliation Resources is committed to an environment of respect where opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. We strongly encourage individuals of diverse genders, sexes and sexualities; people with disabilities; people of faith; Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders; Veterans; Carers; Refugees; Migrants; and people from culturally and linguistically diverse communities to apply.
Conciliation Resources Australia is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people.
How to apply
Closing date: 9/24/2022