International Committee of the Red Cross
The ICRC is looking for Reporting Officers – Development Actors (Proposal and Report Specialists) to join its Resource Mobilization Division, which oversees fundraising efforts for the ICRC’s humanitarian activities worldwide. They will be part of the Donor Reporting Unit based at the MSSC.
The ICRC is strengthening its partnerships with national development agencies, international financial institutions and other development actors to further improve the sustainability and impact of its efforts to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence around the world. Reporting Officers – Development Actors will support this by writing, preparing and/or contributing to the documents required for the negotiation and delivery of contracts between the ICRC and its development partners. They will use information from internal ICRC sources and work with other teams to ensure that these documents are delivered in a timely manner, and that they conform with the ICRC’s frameworks, policies and standards and its partners’ specific requirements.
- Excellent English communication skills; proficiency in French an asset
- Five years of professional experience, including development or humanitarian work, preferred
- Experience as grant or proposal writer, researcher, project manager, communication professional or in an equivalent position an advantage
- Knowledge of development actors’ technical requirements and grant application procedures a plus
- Able to synthesize large amounts of information and data from various sources
- Can manage multiple deadlines, adapt to shifting priorities, and grasp and apply concepts quickly
- Knowledge of project management cycle, especially proposal development and/or monitoring and reporting, an asset
- University graduate, preferably in social or political science, international development, law, journalism or communication
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible work schedule
- Access to internal and external training opportunities
- International, multicultural environment
How to apply
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume and motivation letter to gva_msschr_recruitment_Mailbox(a)icrc.org with the subject line SURNAME First Name_Reporting Officer.
You may also provide sample works. The deadline for applications is 9 September 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited to take a recruitment exam. Those who pass the exam will be invited for interviews. This position is open to Filipino nationals only.
Closing date: 9/9/2022