Integrity is an ethical consultancy and service provider working in challenging and complex environments around the globe.
We help our clients succeed in fragile and challenging environments while building trust and understanding as the basis for transformative change. We work across all phases of the programme and project cycle, delivering eleven complementary services: monitoring, evaluation and learning / data and knowledge management / research, evidence and analysis / advisory / project management / communications / risk management / technical assistance / capability and capacity development / stakeholder engagement / grant and fund management. Our services are underpinned by the principles on which we were founded, a commitment to providing reliable information and evidence, and expert and high-quality delivery.
Headquartered in London and Washington DC, Integrity also has offices in Jordan, Kenya, and Pakistan. Our multi-national team of over 60 deliver multi-year projects, programmes and consulting assignments to a wide range of government clients, international organisations, foundations and private sector clients.
Vision: Integrity sets the international standard for ethically delivered, expert services in complex and challenging contexts. Our work helps create stability, accountability and prosperity.
Mission: Based on evidence and learning, we help clients and communities to build trust and understanding as the basis for transformative change. We do not advocate: we listen, comprehend and recommend.
Commitment: Integrity upholds the highest ethical standards in our service delivery, our employment of staff and our interaction with people. Through adherence to our core values, we ensure not only that our clients receive the best possible service but that we benefit the individuals and communities amongst whom we work.
Further information about Integrity can be found at www.integrityglobal.com.
Scope of Work
Your role is focused on providing a steady stream of high-quality candidates for a wide range of technical and managerial positions on proposals and projects. The Recruitment Manager will report to the US Senior Business Manager. The position is ideally based out of the Washington DC office, but we will consider remote applicants as well.
The Recruitment Manager will work flexibly and responsibly to the different bid and project teams needing high quality candidates for proposals as well as new and on-going projects. You will be responsible for driving and exploiting our in-house consultant database, our website-based recruitment platform, and the various available commercial recruitment platforms, including LinkedIn. You will lead the consolidation of good recruitment practice within the company.
This is an external facing role, and you will engage with a range of consultants and candidates on project and proposal staffing requirements. This includes representing and promoting Integrity and our work opportunities on key recruitment fora. You should be attracted to a fast-paced and demanding working environment driven by deadlines and challenges.
Terms of Reference
Consultant Identification and Recruitment (80%)
- Leads in recruitment strategy meetings with bid/project teams to ensure a complete understanding of the job requirements, candidate matches, and the qualifications needed to fill the role. Uses these insights to develop and execute effective sourcing strategies.
- Reviews applications and assesses candidate’s expertise and qualifications against established criteria.
- Manages candidates from initial contact to hire date with company, including completion of reference, background checks, and other due diligence activities.
- Conducts thorough candidate pre-screening interviews and recommends highly qualified and diverse candidates who meet the requirements for the role.
- Negotiates rates and packages with long-term and short-term consultants and project staff.
- Leads outreach to best-of-sector experts, consultants and specialists to grow and develop our network, both in-person and through advertisements via our website and the various commercial recruitment platforms.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants, potential candidates, and alumni.
Recruitment Systems Development (20%)
- Provides suggestions and feedback concerning recruitment protocols and procedures, lead staff training on recruitment procedures, streamline recruitment processes, and brainstorming on improvement on staffing and recruitment proposal writing.
- Develops creative ideas and innovative recruitment solutions to source qualified professional and a diverse talent pool.
- Supports the development of recruitment templates and forms (CV templates, reference check forms, common email templates, how-to notes, recruitment manuals).
- Mentor and train colleagues to optimally utilize these systems.
Your Experience and Expertise
You will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 year’s proven professional experience in consultant and staff recruitment.
- Proven experience managing a diverse range of vacancies, prioritization of recruitments and working to ‘time to fill’ metrics. Strong people skills evidenced by experience working with experts and specialists in recruitment type roles.
- Experience using and mining recruitment and networking platforms.
It is desirable that you will also have:
- Experience of the international development sector and / or project management related sectors or working to government clients, especially USAID.
- An appetite and desire to drive success through meeting challenging deadlines and targets.
- Written and oral fluency in English, with the ability to write clear and compelling narrative.
- Have French, Arabic, or Swahili language skills.
The candidate will have:
- A diplomatic and personable approach to developing and managing relationships and representing the Integrity brand.
- A trusting and empowering approach to mentoring and managing team members.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines with flexibility, efficiency and good nature.
- An ethical approach, personal integrity and a strong sense of self.
You should also demonstrate the following core competencies:
Level 1: Team competencies
- Planning and Organising
- Development and Continual Learning
- Results Focus and Initiative
- Customer Orientation
- Managing Change
Level 2-4: Management competencies
- Analytical and Flexible Thinking
- Achievement Focus
- Managing Resources
- Teamwork and Team Leadership
- Customer Orientation
- Organisational Knowledge
- Organisational Alignment
- Strategic Thinking
- Developing Talent
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the application form at **www.integrityglobal.com/apply** and attach a CV and Cover Letter at the bottom of your application.
The closing date for applications is 20th June 2022.However, we will review candidates on a rolling basis and the vacancy may be filled before this deadline. We encourage early applications. Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Candidates must have the right to work in the US.
Integrity is an equal opportunities employer. And positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We will respect your confidentiality and abide by US data protection laws.