Food for the Hungry
Western Samar Coastal Agricultural Project ( WSCAP) | Food for the Hungry Philippines Request for Proposals Private & Public University Research Grant
Objective and Purpose
Food for the Hungry Philippines (FHP) WSCAP is seeking a research institution to study how WSCAP has reshaped the community of Basey and Marabut, post- Typhoon Yolanda. Are there pieces of evidence for the Emergence of Hope 1 and Ability of the community to Care for Others 2 indicators developed from the communities’ participation in the project?
For further details, please visit the link below:
Scope of Work/ Expected Outputs
The selected institution is expected to work on the following outputs:
● Conduct a literature review highlighting – methodologies used, issues current and within the project term; including project management;
● Design a methodology plan of collecting or capturing reflections based on the topic chosen;
● Prepare Inception Report including the Technical Research Design and Methodology.
● Undertake the data collection, cleaning, and analysis;
● Prepare the research reports based on the agreed criteria and detailing key processes observed, adherence and variances in the laid processes and potential implications;
● Ensure all training materials, Research Report, original data collection forms, and hard copies of raw data (if any) are maintained and submitted to FH with the final dataset;
● Present preliminary findings of the report based on data/reflections collected;
● Assess and integrate the feedback from relevant stakeholders on the draft report;
● Finalize the report
How to apply
Questions related to this Request for Proposals (RFP) must be submitted to Food for the Hungry Philippines in writing no later than 11:59 p.m. on May 26, 2022, at [email protected]. Applications must be submitted electronically to the mentioned email address no later than 11:59 p.m. on June 10, 2022.