Our company is built at Merantix, a Venture Studio focussing on artificial intelligence. This means that we are part of an ecosystem of engaged employees who will help us along the way.
Join our venture as the first SDR and impact how companies make data-driven decisions. Get the chance to shape a young technology startup from its earliest days on through your efforts, experience, and industry expertise.
For a growth-oriented sales professional, there’s no better environment to advance your career, develop your skills, and make an impact along the way.
- Work closely with marketing and sales to prospect candidates and schedule well-qualified introduction calls and demos
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists and pass sales-ready leads to account teams
- Work across channels (web, email, phone, and in-person) to convert prospects, qualify accounts and develop relationships to identify sales opportunities
- Contribute to and develop key messaging and content to drive repeatability against our Ideal Customer Profile
- Organize and documents activities in the CRM
- Consistently hit qualified meeting/opportunity quota and productivity goals
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 2+ years of sales or service experience. Prior track record of Sales Development role success is preferable
- You believe that customer success and satisfaction starts with sales and continues across the company
- You’re creative and a self-starter, with a desire to help people see a problem in a new light
- Creativity, persistence, and inquisitiveness around data, analytics, and new technologies, combined with a desire to help businesses solve problems in new ways
- A team player, self-motivated, results driven, with excellent communication and organizational skills. When you find problems, you look to identify solutions
- You’re a confident communicator, comfortable speaking with managers, executives, and customers
- Experience in the world of enterprise SaaS and analytics is a definite plus
We invest in your personal growth – learning & development budget will help you on your career path
We believe in trust and ownership – flexible working hours, flat hierarchies as well as regular feedback are part of it
We live our values – a dynamic, diverse and very motivated team which support and mentor each other
We promote our culture – regular team events and intensive exchange with all Merantix companies
We offer a strong base and 100% remote work – an office in the heart of Berlin & the flexibility to choose the work location
To apply for this job please visit join.com.