International Disability Alliance
IDA is seeking a Senior M&E Manager
- Start Date: as soon as possible, to be discussed depending on availability
- Location: Global
- Salary: Subject to location and experience
- Employment: full time
- Reports to/Line management: Operations and Finance Director
- Staff under supervision: Senior MEAL Officer, Data Collection Assistant
The Senior M&E Manager will develop and oversee IDA’s monitoring and evaluation and will be responsible for the reporting to IDA Board and Donors. S/he will lead on IDA external evaluations and will support IDA Secretariat and Partners team to maintain an effective monitoring system across all the organisation, and ensure quality, effectiveness, and accountability of our activities.
The position requires strong analytical and writing skills, expertise in M&E planning and methodologies, experience in project management, and in developing data collection tools.
In a context of significant growth of IDA and enhanced role as the global representative network of persons with disabilities, sound monitoring and evaluation skills are essential to support the mandate of IDA. Ensuring that knowledge and information is timely and accurately collected, analysed, and made available brings an essential contribution to advance the rights of persons with disabilities and to IDA’s advocacy and monitoring work. It directly supports accountability towards donors as well as towards the disability rights movement.
- Ensuring continuous development of IDA’s monitoring & evaluation systems
- Supporting quality reporting and institutional communication on IDA’s work
- Support Data projects or data components of IDA’s projects
- Master’s degree or Equivalent in International Development, Human Rights, Political Sciences, International relations, Disability studies or other relevant to the position
- At least 7 years’ experience in monitoring & evaluation and/or project management
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Strong organisational skills, ability to manage a complex workload, to work under pressure and effectively manage time to respect multiple deadlines
- Strong communication skills, leadership and team orientated
- Experience of working with Organisations of Persons with Disabilities
- Professional or academic experience relating to the promotion of the human rights of persons with disabilities
- Understanding and awareness of IDA safeguarding policies. The candidate should understand the importance of the Safeguarding policy and IDA’s Code of Conduct (available here: https://www.internationaldisabilityalliance.org/reporting-fraud-abuse). IDA will not tolerate any form of abuse, violence, fraud, corruption, or any breach of the IDA policies.
How to apply
How to apply:
- Please visit IDA website (https://www.internationaldisabilityalliance.org/content/opportunities) and fill in the form attached to the ad
- Then send the completed application form by email to [email protected], indicating in the subject line: “Job Application: Senior M&E Manager”, before 05 October 2022, 8 pm CET.
- Please share your expected gross annual salary in your email.
Please ensure you respect the following:
- Please complete the form in type only, removing the job description part.
- Only completed application form will be accepted.
- We kindly ask candidates not to attach a separate CV or motivation letter to the application.
- Please remember to take the time zone into consideration when submitting your application. Any applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- After receiving your application, a confirmation of receipt will be sent to you via email. Should you not receive a confirmation, please contact the IDA Secretariat by email.
- Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be informed about the next steps of selection process.
- Please note that a selection process may last several months. No information will be released during this period.