LOCATION: Where Oxfam has an office. Role covers global work – remote
CONTRACT TYPE: 1 year
INTERNAL JOB GRADE: C1
DEPARTMENT and TEAM Operations department – Risk and assurance team
HOURS (FTE): 36hrs
‘We believe flexible working is key to building the Secretariat of the future, so we’re open to talking through the type of flexible arrangements which might work for you. We think this role would work particularly well as a full time home-based.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organization.
DEPARTMENT PURPOSE: The operations department offers safe and feminist operational services which enable the Confederation to have greater impact and support the delivery of OIS strategy. This to be achieved through the management and continual improvement of Oxfam International Secretariat’s key operational functions.
TEAM PURPOSE: The purpose of the Risk & Assurance team at Oxfam International is to ensure risk & assurance – in conjunction with governance – are managed, promoted and understood according to Oxfam Risk Framework and appetite so that Oxfam is able to deliver more effectively its mission in the short and longer term and that it is accountable to all its stakeholders.
JOB PURPOSE: The purpose of Senior Risk & Assurance Officer is to support the Associate Director of Risk and Assurance in the oversight of Oxfam high risks .
ROLE REPORTS TO
Associate Director Risk & Assurance
ROLES REPORTING TO THIS POST
- Support the production of the Oxfam Global Risk Report with input from functional leads and regions;
- Support the production of the Oxfam International Secretariat Global Risk Report with input from functional leads and the Executive Leadership Team
- Support the team in overseeing the management of risks within Oxfam (operational, financial, strategic, governance, program, compliance, information security, misconduct, and people & culture)
- Implement Oxfam’s Risk Management and Appetite Framework
- Support in risk management coordination on high-risk profile projects
- Coordinate the update of Oxfam’s Anti-Terrorism financing policy and standard operating procedures in coordination with a group of functional leaders, regional and country staff, including legal, data protection, institutional fundraising, people & culture, finance and procurement
- Coordinate efforts across Oxfam for the implementation of strategic processes for the prevention of terrorism financing and aid diversion, in line with the highest standards in the NGO sector
- Support the project of Transforming Business Support in the harmonization of processes workstream by working with a group of colleagues across different affiliates, countries and regions. Processes to be harmonized are within the topics of anti-terrorism financing, anti-corruption, internal audit and risk management
- Prepare the production of high-level and regular progress reports for management and the Oxfam Board
How to apply
Please on Below link on how to apply
Closing date: 2-Oct-22