Operations and Policy Center
Job Title: SEO Consultant (Search engine optimization Consultant)
Place of Work: Remote/online (Syria and Turkey are encouraged to apply)
Contract Duration: 12 Months (subject to annual extension based on performance)
Probationary Period: 2 Months
Starting Date: During Dec 2022
Working Hours: Full-time.
Working Days: 5 Days/week
Notice Period: 1 Month
Net Monthly Salary: TBD based on experience and suitability.
Job Ad Duration: Till Nov 28, 2022
Academic Degree: Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to the job description.
Education, Work Experience, and Technical Requirements:
- Higher education in IT, Mathematics, Statistics, or other data-driven fields.
- 5+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization.
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and a deep understanding of ranking factors for Google’s algorithm.
- Ability to devise a strategy to align SEO plans with long-term business objectives.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Moz and similar tools.
- Knowledge of web technologies and web design principles and their effect on SEO
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Excellent command of English and Arabic.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Being a self-starter and internally motivated to work efficiently without close supervision.
- High level of curiosity and attention to detail.
- Excellent keywords research skills
- Flexible and agile, staying ahead of trends and platform evolutions.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide guidelines, and train translators on SEO basic principles – specifically on-page optimization.
- Regularly perform thorough keyword research.
- Follow up on news and updates from search engine algorithms and apply needed changes to SEO strategies on weekly basis.
- work with content creators, translators, and editors to review content and make suggestions to improve the ranking of keywords.
- Create high CTR meta titles and descriptions.
- Determine friendly URLs compatible with the content and search engines.
- Identify, prioritize, and implement SEO requirements at the site level.
- Identify and manage technical issues such as crawl errors, sitemaps and speed issues that can affect ranking.
- lead categorization efforts and keyword research.
- Perform backlink analysis for us and our competitors to find new link opportunities.
- Conduct regulated meetings and presentations to develop team capacity building.
- Coordinate with project teams and project leaders regularly.
How to apply
APPLY VIA THE LINK : https://forms.gle/d3iDvtzyWSM34Fe58
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
* OPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer *
* Female candidates are encouraged to apply *