Catholic Relief Services
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work are accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance, and peacebuilding.
The Marketing and Communications (MarCom) Project Portal (MPP) is a project request pipeline and campaign portfolio management system. Built on the Adobe Workfront technical platform, it enables CRS staff world-wide to have a one-stop shop for requesting work from MarCom. The Operations Specialist will provide first-line support to end-users serving as a system administrator. The Specialist will provide analysis from user requests to drive improvements in metrics quality, user experience, a nd system performance.
Roles and Key Responsibilities
- Manage all request intakes and conversions to create new projects.
- Respond to inquiries from multiple channels
- Update self-added user profiles, send on-boarding guide, job aids, and offer training.
- Monitor Workfront announcements and Adobe status notifications regarding technical incidents.
- Handle and troubleshoot user questions that pertain to data quality, structure and reporting. Apply strong and diplomatic communication skills to quickly resolve end-user questions and issues.
- Partner with GKIM Service Desk to support the resolution of user requests that are escalated to them.
Monitor Portal Service Desk requests to understand the types/trends of issues to inform the prioritization of actions related to user adoption/training, and system performance or enhancements.
- Conduct regular functional testing of Workfront’s new features and bug fixes.
- Develop user test case scenarios and create tools to gather feedback from users.
- Document system admin and user procedures to ensure continuity of all processes.
- Establish a MPP Community of Practice for establishing guidance on implementation of new features, training programs, change management and user adoption.
- Utilize Adobe Creative Cloud Suite or Word to create new or update existing designs.
- Support Internal Comms with designs for All Staff Emails and MyCRS hubs.
- Adhere to CRS brand standards and maintain current naming conventions, packaging, and archiving.
Key Working Relationships
- Internal: Marketing Strategy, Marketing Operations, Image Center, MPP license holders, and Stakeholder users.
- External: Consultants
Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. We welcome as a part of our staff and as partners people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.