- CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
- CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
- Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
- Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
Overview of Position
- CTG is looking for qualified staff as per TOR below
- Install, configure, maintain, administer & support Windows Server operating systems & services such as active directory, DNS, DHCP, file server & other server applications such IIS, Microsoft SQL Server, etc.
- Administer user accounts, printers & print servers.
- Install, configure, maintain, administer & support Windows servers.
- Monitor & analyse the performance of the servers & services.
- Perform software updates, scripting, testing & support.
- Perform 2nd level desktop troubleshooting.
- Generate reports to determine performance issues arising from all relevant factors such as hardware, software & network.
- Further, monitors application & analyses system logs to evaluate security vulnerabilities.
- Perform complex hardware & software configuration tasks such as creating standard server & desktop images.
- Reports to the line manager
- Minimal 5 year experience in installing, configuring, managing & administrating Windows Server in large & complex environments.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows server administration & scripting.
- Experience with a project management methodology such as PMP, PRINCE2, etc.
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework.
- Experience in customer services & the ability to provide a professional interface with the user community.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work outside normal working hours if required.
- Industry recognized certifications such as MCSA or MCSE Is an asset
- This role has no team management responsibility
- Qualified female candidate are encourage to apply