He/She will be responsible for:
• Provide the team and the beneficiaries with the technical support in regards of registration process, Entrepreneurship development , employment, and SMEs Support.
• Prepare and present awareness sessions in regards of the registration process, Entrepreneurship development ,and employment.
• Provide training to the team in regards of entrepreneurship
• Lead the entrepreneurship and SMEs programs
• Set Social cohesion activities
• Provide the last update of new regulation in Turkey in regards of SMEs and registration
• Set plan with the media to publish the new Turkish regulations and rules (in regards of the registration) on social media
• Work with partners to develop the project activities
• Lead the partnership with the stakeholders in regards of SMEs
Required Qualifications (Education/Languages/Work Experience):
Bachelor degree in business administration
Two years of experience in a similar position.
Intermediate level in the English language.
Turkish Language is a must
Team management with the ability to delegate.
Proven experience in humanitarian work and principles.
Proven experience in dealing with donor’s policies, procedures, requirements and compliance.
IT and Equipment
Good proficiency with Microsoft package.
Child safeguarding Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to SENED, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. SENED Is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
SENED expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. SENED employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside SENED.
How to apply
• If you believe that your qualification meets the requirements of this position, we highly encourage you to apply with your CV and motivation letter in ENGLISH using the below link:
• The closing date of the position is 25.04.2022
• Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
• Priorities will be for people with disabilities or their families.