- CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
- CTG recruits, deploys, and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
- Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
- Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
Overview of Position
- CTG is looking for qualified staff as per TOR below
- Administer, organize & conduct ICT training programs for enterprise applications based on Siebel, oracle, sap, sap Hana, sharepoint & other enterprise systems.
- The UN already has a training programme available for Umoja, the UN’s implementation of sap that is available to the vendor.
- For more information, please visit https://umoja.un.org/content/essmss
- Administer, organize & conduct training programs ICT programs for example information security awareness.
- Assist in the coordination of ICT learning & development.
- Assist in organising ICT learning events.
- Arrange facilities & liaise with external learning providers.
- Update & control training records, including attainment of certificates & accreditations.
- Maintain the learning catalog.
- Reports to the line manager
- High School Diploma / Associate’s Degree or relevant certification is a plus.
- Minimal 5 year experience administrating, coordinating & providing training events, preferably related to Siebel, oracle, sap, sap Hana & sharepoint.
- Ability to provide a professional interface with the user community.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work outside normal working hours if required.
- Knowledge of office management systems & procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- This role has no team management responsibility
- Qualified female candidate is encouraged to apply