International Rescue Committee
Background/IRC Summary: Over the past 80 years, the International Rescue Committee (IRC) has developed unparalleled expertise in responding to emergencies and helping uprooted communities to rebuild. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster.
The IRC is on the ground in more than 40 countries, providing emergency relief, relocating refugees and rebuilding lives in the wake of disaster. Through 29 offices in cities across the United States, the IRC also helps refugees and other immigrants resettle in the U.S. and become self-sufficient. The IRC is committed to a culture of bold leadership, innovation in all aspects of our work, creative partnerships and, most crucially, accountability to those we serve. The IRC is a tireless advocate for the most vulnerable.
The IRC Finance Team seeks to achieve excellence in financial management by providing accurate and timely financial information to IRC management and programs, by adhering to established financial practices and accounting principles, and by ensuring functional financial systems to support the operations.
The Treasury Services Manager supports the Director of Treasury in the areas of cash, FX and risk management, banking, and Treasury Management System (TMS) roll out.
The Treasury Services Manager reports to the Director of Treasury, works closely with colleagues in the Payroll, AP, AR, and HQ Accounting units, and will collaborate closely with representatives from the banks and other third parties.
- ****Monitor and optimize EMEA multi-currencies cash positions on daily basis
- Review and consolidate daily Treasury flows and cash forecasts (forecast items to be monitored and handled in the TMS)
- Build and maintain Treasury dashboards for reporting to management
- ****Maintain the EMEA banking accounts database, including the products review and administration of authorized bank signatories
- Collaborate closely with banking partners on day-to-day requests and follow ups
- Support local offices in their banking needs and requirements in collaboration with the Director of Treasury
- Actively participate to the banking landscape optimization
- ****Participate to the TMS implementation and roll out in collaboration with the Treasury Team
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Treasury
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Proven knowledge of Treasury principles and related experience with similar international structures;
- Demonstrated organizational skills: the ability to process detailed information accurately and efficiently;
- Strong analytical skills with critical thinking and problems solving mentality
- Flexible work demeanor: the ability to work independently and the willingness to meet unexpected demands;
- Proven communication and interpersonal: the ability to interact closely with colleagues in a diverse multi-cultural environment;
- Fluent in English and French – any other languages is a plus;
- Excellent Computer skills: facility with office pack and ideally a TMS.
- ****The position will work in the Brussels or London location and is encouraged to be on-site, with part-time remote working possible
- Standard office work environment
How to apply
Please apply through our website
Closing date: 9/5/2022