Established in 2007, AAN Associates is a ‘Social Enterprise’ established to enable development partners in finding simple, innovative, cost-efficient, and sustainable solutions to developmental challenges. AAN Associates brings extensive research and evaluation experience in varied contexts i.e., development to humanitarian (including complex emergencies) crises. AAN has undertaken more than 110 consulting projects in over 26 countries (East Asia and Pacific, South & West Asia, Middle East, East and South Africa, and West Africa), with bi / multilateral funding agencies, United Nations, public sector, and non-profit entities.
AAN is a growing organization with a distinctive track of producing award winning research and evaluations. These awards and distinctions have come to complement AAN’s recognition as practice lead in ‘Social Research’ and ‘Evaluations’. AAN is pursuing an aggressive growth strategy underpinned by excellence in service, improvising innovation, and technology, strengthening partnerships and resources, forging institutional systems and diversity.
AAN Associates is looking for VfM/Education Experts for upcoming assignment in Uzbekistan. The VfM/Education Experts are expected to assist the Evaluation Team Lead in delegated assignment management functions such as Literature Review, Evaluation Methodology design, Tools Development, Pre-testing and Finalization, Field Data Collection, Consolidation, Analysis, and Report Writing.
Following are the requirements to apply for the position:
- Must have a degree in Education, International Development, Social Sciences or any other relevant subject with a Masters Degree is preferred.
- Must have proven relevant experience of 5 years minimum pertaining to the fields of Education/Evaluation (especially in the domain of VfM evaluations)
- Must have an understanding of DFID VfM framework-4 (DFID, 2011) focusing on the ‘Three E’s’ of economy, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Experience of having carried out assessment of VfM in development programmes is a plus.
- Ability to write reports clearly and concisely.
- Oral and written fluency in Uzbek and English (mandatory).
- Proven experience of working in Uzbekistan.
- Strong analytical skills to compile and consolidate a variety of inputs and produce concise and easy-to-understand documents.
- Data collection (both quantitative and qualitative) and data analysis experience is plus.
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Interested consultants must email their updated CVs and cover letters (in English and Word Format) at [email protected] and aforementioned information to express their interest by mentioning “VfM/Education Expert” in the subject line.
Deadline: 20 Mar 2023