Human Development Forum Foundation
Human Development Forum Foundation (HDFF) is an officially registered Thai foundation based in Bangkok, Thailand. The Human Development Training Center (HDTC) specializes in capacity building in leadership, safety and security management as well as general management skills for international Corporates and Organizations, in open courses or “in-house” trainings. We believe that sharing knowledge and improving management and safety skills of executives and employees of (Inter)national Government and Non-Government Organizations (I)NGO) as well as Corporates will increase managerial capacities and strengthen the motivation and work of implementing personnel.
- Job Descriptions
- Assist account officer in preparing the payment and receipt vouchers and related financial documents from time to time
- Assist the account officer for preparing financial statements and monthly/half-year/annual report
- Assist in establishing the fixed assets control systems and maintain digital and physical filling records
- Typing and reproducing letter, report, materials, and document of HDFF & its trainings
- Recording the minutes of the meeting
- Updating inventory of office materials and supplies
- Perform related duties or other administrative task as needed.
Qualifications & experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce or relevant field
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel, as well as understanding of other MS Office programs – Ability to accurately review financial reports in Excel format is essential.
- Organization, Interaction and coordination skills
- Multitasking ability with efficiency
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Two years of work experience will be an additional qualification
- Thai national only
- Qualifications & experience.
- Language – Fluency in written and spoken English and Thai are essential.
Salary & Benefits
- Monthly Salary: Negotiable
- Benefits: Social Security Fund, Medical allowance, transportation and other benefits
Place of Posting: HDFF Office, Bangkok
Probation Period: 6 Months
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 26 May 2023 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
Applications are processed in the order in which they are received. HDFF reserves the right to close the offer before the initial deadline if an application is accepted. Only complete applications (CV in PDF format + cover letter in PDF format) emailed to [email protected] will be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 26 Mar 2023